for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SQL Backup Master v6.0.566 on your computer.
About the software
SQL Backup Master backs up your SQL Server databases to any number of popular cloud storage services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Box, Google Cloud Storage, Backblaze, Google Drive, and more. It can also back up databases to an FTP server – or a folder on your local machine, network server, or storage device.
Backing up your SQL Server databases to the cloud shouldn’t be complicated or expensive. SQL Backup Master provides an easy way to upload your database backups to one (or multiple) cloud storage services. It also offers rich compression, encryption, scheduling, recovery, and notification services – so that you can stop worrying and get back to business.
The main features of SQL Backup Master are:
- Supports full, differential, and transaction log backups
- Simple yet powerful backup job scheduling
- Send backup job notifications via email, desktop alerts, and webhooks
- Back up to local folders, network folders, or attached storage devices
- Back up to FTP servers with first-class FTP, SFTP, & FTPS support
- Back up to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Amazon S3, OneDrive, & Azure
- Runs automatically in the background as a system service
- Compress and encrypt valuable database backups
- Execute custom SQL and batch scripts before and after backups
SQL Backup Master v6.0.566 System Requirements
- Runs on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, and Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, and 2008 R2.
- All editions of SQL Server 2022, 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008, and 2005 are supported.
How to Download and Install SQL Backup Master v6.0.566
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “sbm-setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy SQLBackupMaster.Common.dll from the Crack UZ1 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of SQL Backup Master v6.0.566 installed on your PC.