About the software
Sidify Music Converter is the best choice for those who wish to download Spotify songs to the local drive. Whether you are a Spotify Free or Spotify Premium user, you are allowed to download any songs, playlists, podcasts, or radios from Spotify and Sidify will keep 100% original audio quality. After downloading the songs to the local disk, you can transfer them to any other devices like iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, MP3 player, Walkman, DJ software, and other portable devices.
Sidify Music Converter helps you convert Spotify music to plain MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC format with a few simple steps. The output file can be named along with Title, Album, Artist, Track Number, Playlist Index, and Year tags. Meanwhile, You can organize the output files by Artist and Album. By adopting advanced technology, Sidify supports 10X faster speed and batch conversion without quality loss.
It could be a time-consuming and exhausting process to fulfill the metadata of a song, especially if you have a massive collection of music. With Sidify Music Converter, ID3 tags will be achieved with minimal effort when the individual tracks will contain the necessary tags after the conversion, letting you better organize your collection depending on the tags.
If you have a large selection of music tracks for the tag information, you can use the built-in music tag editors for editing song information.
Sidify’s Music Converter supports burning CDs directly from converted songs in one click. All you have to do is to insert a blank CD and click on the “Burn CD” button to start the burning process. Moreover, Sidify is capable of uploading & sharing both converted songs and local music to OneDrive, including one click to export music to the iTunes library.
With the built-in “Format Converter”, you can convert almost all popular and non-protected audio files to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG, and AIFF for playback on other portable devices. If you’re unable to play or edit a certain audio file because the format isn’t supported by the software or devices you’re using, you can always use Sidify Music Converter to convert the audio formats from one to another.
Sidify Music Converter is fully compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7. It will be constantly upgraded to correspond to every update. Besides, auto-check for updates ensures you get the latest version of the program whenever the new version is available.
The main features of Sidify Music Converter are:
- Convert Spotify music, playlists and podcasts to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF or ALAC.
- Download and export songs from Spotify to computer.
- 10X faster speed; Keep original audio quality; Preserve ID3 tags.
- Convert local audio files to MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV/OGG/AIFF and edit ID3 tags.
- Burn music to CD and upload and share songs to OneDrive.
Sidify Music Converter v220.127.116.118 System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- 1G Hz processor or above
- Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution.
- 512MB or higher of RAM.
- Spotify application installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
How to Download and Install Sidify Music Converter v18.104.22.1688
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run f4cg-sidify-music-conv265-setup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Sidify Music Converter v22.214.171.1248 installed on your PC.