About the software
NoteCable Spotie Music Converter is specially designed for downloading single Spotify track, playlists, whole albums and podcasts to local computer. It allows you to download Spotify songs as plain music format, including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC. Then you can free enjoy Spotify songs on mobile phone, MP3 player, DJ softwares, car or any compatible devices.
In general, each track contains information, called metadata, that identifies and tags the track. NoteCable Spotie Music Converter has the ability to automatically save the downloaded music with ID3 tags preserved, including title, album, artist, artwork, genre, track number, year, etc. Therefore, you can organize the music library efficiently.
Thanks to the adoption of advanced technology, Spotie Music Converter can support batch downloading up to 100 songs once. After the downloading, you would get the audio files without quality loss.
Meanwhile, with Music Web Player built-in, you don’t have to install client on your PC. Just login with your either free or Premium account to download songs at up to 10X faster speed.
The main features of NoteCable Spotify Music Converter are:
- Download Spotify songs, albums, playlists and podcasts.
- Convert songs to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF and ALAC.
- Fully compatible with both Spotify Free & Premium account.
- Preserve all ID3 tags information after downloading.
- Keep lossless output audio quality.
- Free play downloaded Spotify music offline.
NoteCable Spotify Music Converter v1.3.5 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install NoteCable Spotify Music Converter v1.3.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy app.asar and PKVSKeyChecker_protected.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of NoteCable Spotify Music Converter v1.3.5 installed on your PC.