About the software
Create your own simplified digital twin, especially for YOUR automation task. Fix all bugs in your PLC code before testing on the real hardware.
With PLC-Lab you can create your own simplified digital twin for PLC training or to find all logical bugs in your PLC program. The objects in PLC-Lab offer extensive design and setting options, so the variety of project types that can be implemented with PLC-Lab is very high:
The objects can be assigned physical properties, which then influence the behavior of the objects during simulation. For example, objects can be depend on gravity and be magnetic. In addition, you can set parameters such as density, surface friction and elasticity. An integrated physics engine ensures the realistic simulation of the objects. The user interface and the drawing area of PLC-Lab are entirely vector-oriented. This means that the objects in PLC-Lab can be enlarged or reduced in size without any loss of quality. The user interface is also displayed razor sharp on high-resolution screens (e.g. 4K). The setup of a system or test environment is straightforward. Use of PLC-Lab is based on programs such as PowerPoint by Microsoft.
The main features of PLC-Lab Pro are:
- From simple to complex models
- Differences to Factory I/O
- Can be connected to many different systems
PLC-Lab Pro v2.3.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1+ or higher
- Min. 8 GB RAM or better, CPU: Core™ i3 3.2 GHz or better
- 4.5.2 and 4.6.2. .NET Framework
How to Download and Install PLC-Lab Pro v2.3.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run PLC-Lab-Setup_v2300_21_12_2022-1.exe and install the software.
- Run b-plcl163.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of PLC-Lab Pro v2.3.0 installed on your PC.