About the software
Liquid Studio is a product born from TwistedBrush Pro Studio but with a focus on creation of individual objects that you might use in other Pro Studio or other art software and with a simpler, streamlined interface. The Liquid paints allow you to model and shape your objects and then paint them with the included brushes with the results being crisp lines you might see in illustration software but without the need to mask anything. You can even continue to shape your objects after they are painted.
Liquid Studio comes with 3 specialized Primary ArtSets – Model, Paint and Utility. There are also 5 User ArtSets with 60 brush slots each for storing brushes.
The main features of Pixarra TwistedBrush Liquid Studio are:
- Model and Shape Individual Objects with Liquid Paints
- 3 Specialized ArtSets Containing 50+ Brushes
- Powerful Brush Editing & Brush Modifiers
- Layers, Transparency, Symmetry and Mask Support
- Different Paper Types & Colors
- Clips, Tracing Paper & Reference Image Support
- Extensive Tool Set
- Automated Solutions
- Convenient Sketchbook System
- New User Interface & Different Color Themes
- Intelligent Color Palette & Improved Layer Management
- Tablet Compatibility
Pixarra TwistedBrush Liquid Studio v5.04 System Requirements
- Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
- 500MB disk space
- 1024×768 minimum display resolution
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
How to Download and Install Pixarra TwistedBrush Liquid Studio v5.04
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run tbliquidstudio_install.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on serial.txt
- You now have the full version of Pixarra TwistedBrush Liquid Studio v5.04 installed on your PC.