About the software
Test network routes and immediately recognize the source of problems when important websites and internet services need troubleshooting attention.
PingPlotter Professional helps IT pros, sysadmins, engineers and technicians monitor and troubleshoot network connections.
The main features of PingPlotter Professional are:
- Multi-Target Monitoring
- Latency, Packet Loss, & Jitter
- Notifications & Automations
- Sharable Reports
- Summary Views
- Local Network Discovery
PingPlotter Professional v22.214.171.12470 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 55MB of disk space (20MB installer, 35MB app). This does not include any additional storage for collected PingPlotter Cloud Agent trace data while the Agent is offline.
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1GB RAM
- (Windows only) .NET Framework is required to run PingPlotter Cloud Agent and requires an additional 850MB on x86 and 4.5GB on x64 if not already installed.
How to Download and Install PingPlotter Professional v126.96.36.19970
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run pingplotter_install.exe and install the software.
- Open the KEYGEN-FFF.rar and run PingPlotter.v3.30.4_KEYGEN-FFF.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of PingPlotter Professional v188.8.131.5270 installed on your PC.