About the software
Paragon Software, a recognized file systems and storage management expert, releases Linux File Systems for Windows. Now you can easily access disks and partitions formatted under the most common Linux file systems directly from your Windows PC. Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software offers high-speed access to Linux file systems and supports Secure Boot protocol — there’s no need to turn off the driver when working with Linux volumes.
The main features of Paragon Linux File Systems for Windows are:
- Create, read, modify, copy, and delete files on ExtFS volumes.
- Read files on Btrfs, and XFS volumes.
- Full support for Secure Boot protocol.
Paragon Linux File Systems for Windows v5.2.1183 System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10 (x64/x86)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 (x64)
How to Download and Install Paragon Linux File Systems for Windows v5.2.1183
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.msi and install the software.
- Copy Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software.exe and paragon_service.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Paragon Linux File Systems for Windows v5.2.1183 installed on your PC.