This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Paragon ExtFS for Windows v11.2.16 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Paragon ExtFS for Windows v11.2.16 on your computer.
About the software
extFS for Windows by Paragon Software is a driver that allows you to read and write extFS-formatted files on a Windows-based computer.
extFS is one of the primary Linux file systems. With the driver on board, you can plug extFS storage devices into your PC and access their contents for reading, copying, or modification.
The main features of Paragon ExtFS for Windows are:
- Fast read and write access to Linux-formatted HDD, SSD, or flash drives
- ext2, ext3, and ext4 file systems support
- Set-and-run operation mode
- Managed through the Windows system tray or from Windows CMD
- Support for Linux LVM disks
- Includes ‘Runs at startup’ and ‘Automount’ features
- Safe eject ready
Paragon ExtFS for Windows v11.2.16 System Requirements
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
How to Download and Install Paragon ExtFS for Windows v11.2.16
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.msi and install the software
- Open the Keygen folder and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Paragon ExtFS for Windows v11.2.16 installed on your PC.