About the software
Employee Monitoring Software for your Office. Stop employees wasting work time on illegal activity and keep records of such attempts.
Employee monitoring is an established method used by many companies to help prevent and detect data breaches that can cost their business a fortune.
It is an effective way to boost workers engagement and optimize working processes.
Computer monitoring gives companies an overall picture of how work is done in and out of the office.
Workers may become disengaged when working remotely.
By using computer surveillance software an organization can lower risk and become more profitable.
Gathered data can be used for analyzing bottelnecks, unusual patterns, and other potential issues.
All this can help managers to improve the business process to gain productivity.
The main features of Net Monitor For Employees Pro are:
- Monitor Staff Activity
- Prevent Data Breaches
- Save Money on Workers Retention
- Administer Staff Computers
- Use Advance Admin Tools
- Detailed Worker Activity Reporting
- Record Worker Computer Screens
Net Monitor For Employees Pro v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 7,8,10
How to Download and Install Net Monitor For Employees Pro v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy nmep_console.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Net Monitor For Employees Pro v220.127.116.11 installed on your PC.