About the software
KONTAKT is everything from instant inspiration for music makers to the industry’s leading instrument-building tool. More than a sampler, this shapeshifting platform has powered two decades of blockbuster film scores and chart-topping hits, plus thousands of incredible instruments.
For the seventh generation of KONTAKT, we’re bringing its 20-year legacy into the future. Find sounds easily with a new resizable browser. Explore new musical ideas and find fresh inspiration with an overhauled Factory Library, newly added effects, and under-the-hood audio improvements.
The revamped Factory Library in KONTAKT 7 not only ups the bar for sonic quality and quantity, it also brings our flagship sampler right up to date with big, beautiful, HiDPI interfaces. Get to grips with an endlessly playable – and tweakable – selection of acoustic and electronic instruments, including a new collection of expertly sampled large orchestral sections from Orchestral Tools.
It’s hard to stay in the flow if you’re always having to hunt for your favorite sounds. So we’re putting them all out in the open with an all-new browsing experience. Now you can search, filter, and audition individual sounds from across your collection, view preset properties and edit tags, and even import your indie libraries and home-made instruments.
The main features of Native Instruments Kontakt 7 are:
- THE DO-IT-ALL INSTRUMENT PLATFORM
- LOOKS GOOD, AND SOUNDS EVEN BETTER
- FIND SOUNDS FASTER
- ACCESS THE BIGGEST COLLECTION OF VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS
- DREAM IT, BUILD IT
- STAY IN THE FLOW WITH NI HARDWARE
Native Instruments Kontakt v7.1.6 System Requirements
- Windows 10 or 11 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- Graphics hardware support for Direct 3D 11.1 (Feature Level 11_0) or higher
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
How to Download and Install Native Instruments Kontakt v7.1.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run KontaktPortable_v716.exe and install the software.
- Run KTP Creator Tools v151.exe and install the software.
- Run KTP JBridge v1.74.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt v7.1.6 installed on your PC.