About the software
Guitar Rig is an amp and effects modeling software package developed by Native Instruments. Primarily designed for electric guitar and bass, the software uses amplifier modeling to allow real-time digital signal processing in both standalone and studio (VST/DXi/RTAS/AU) environments. It was originally released in mid-2004.
Changes in Guitar Rig v5.1.1:
Several bug fixes.
No more Start Menu entries on Windows systems.
We enabled all modules embedded in the application.
- TRAKTOR’S 12
- TRANSIENT MASTER
- SOLID MIX SERIES
- VINTAGE COMPRESSORS
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Pro v5.1.1 System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM.
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- Supported interfaces: Windows (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
How to Download and Install Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Pro v5.1.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Mount the bin file – if you don’t know how to mount files, read this tutorial.
- Install Guitar Rig 5.
- You now have the full version of Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Pro v5.1.1, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Pro v5.1.1