About the software
KONTAKT 6 is the world-leading sampling platform, powering a diverse ecosystem of sampled instruments. Whether you’re sculpting sounds or creating new instruments from scratch, the latest version comes with an inspiring range of new features and effects.
KONTAKT 6 delivers a diverse ecosystem of high-quality sound content, with anything from hard-hitting drums to sweeping orchestral flourishes. Whether you’re creatively morphing sounds or building your own instruments, the latest version comes with a range of new features and effects to open up infinite sonic possibilities.
The main features of Native Instruments Kontakt 6 are:
- Wave Editor.
- Kontakt’s powerful Instrument Bus system.
- New sampling capabilities in Kontakt 6.
- Modulation routings and sources in Kontakt 6.
- Getting Started.
- Creating and Editing Samples.
- Things To Keep In Mind When Recording Your Own Samples.
- Saving and Loading Your Work.
Native Instruments Kontakt v6.4.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Graphics Card which Supports Open GL 2.1 or higher.
- 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials, plus 1 GB free disk space for all other software.
How to Download and Install Native Instruments Kontakt v6.4.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Kontakt 6.1.0 Setup PC.exe and install the software.
- Run Kontakt.exe and install the software.
- Run Add Library.exe and install the software.
- Copy Kontakt.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt v6.4.0 installed on your PC.