About the software
INSUL is a program developed for predicting the sound insulation of walls, floors, ceilings and windows.
INSUL can estimate the Transmission Loss (TL) or Sound Reduction (R) in 1/3 octave bands along with weighted indices (STC or Rw) for use in sound transfer calculations. INSUL can also be used for estimating 1/3 octave band Impact Sound Pressure Levels and associated indices (IIC or Ln,w) as well as levels of rain noise.
INSUL has a simple and easy-to-use interface which can be used to quickly develop performance estimates for a diverse range of wall, floor, roof and glazing constructions.
An overview of prediction theory, comparisons to actual constructions and a demonstration version of INSUL are all available at the INSUL website.
The main features of Marshall Day Acoustics INSUL are:
- Predict transmission loss, impact sound, and rain noise
- Evaluate material or design changes
- Constantly evolving
- Specify construction with speed & confidence
- Multi Lingual
Marshall Day Acoustics INSUL v9.0.22 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Marshall Day Acoustics INSUL v9.0.22
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy Insul90.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Marshall Day Acoustics INSUL v9.0.22 installed on your PC.