This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Arturia Pigments for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Arturia Pigments on your computer.
About the software
Pigments 3 is a state-of-the-art software instrument that gives you the power of every shade of synthesis. With colorful sound engines, effortless modulation, professional utilities, and studio-grade FX, explore an infinite spectrum of sound.
- Two engines in parallel with a choice of:
- Virtual Analog triple osc engine
- Complex Wavetable engine (including over 160 wavetables)
- Sample & Granular engine (including sample library)
- Harmonic Oscillator additive engine
- Third Utility engine
- Analog-style oscillator layer with 5 waveforms and 6-octave range
- Dual noise sample players with built-in sample library
- Visual interface with color-coded modules and graphical feedback
- Dual filters with continuous series/parallel routing
- Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- Modern filter types
- Powerful FX section
- Insert or Send routing
- Modulable parameters
- 18 FX algorithms, from vintage to cutting-edge
- Dedicated distortion module with 16 algorithms and built-in filtering
- Advanced modulation system
- CrossMod feature introduces cross modulation between engines 1 & 2
- Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
- Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, …
- Extensive, ever-growing library of 1200 presets
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps
Arturia Pigments System Requirements
- Win 8.1+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
- 2GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
How to Download and Install Arturia Pigments
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Arturia Pigments v188.8.131.521 CE.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Arturia Pigments v3.5.0 installed on your PC.