About the software
Pigments 3 is a state-of-the-art software instrument that gives you the power of every shade of synthesis. With colorful sound engines, effortless modulation, professional utilities, and studio-grade FX, explore an infinite spectrum of sound.
- Two engines in parallel with a choice of:
- Virtual Analog triple osc engine
- Complex Wavetable engine (including over 160 wavetables)
- Sample & Granular engine (including sample library)
- Harmonic Oscillator additive engine
- Third Utility engine
- Analog-style oscillator layer with 5 waveforms and 6-octave range
- Dual noise sample players with built-in sample library
- Visual interface with color-coded modules and graphical feedback
- Dual filters with continuous series/parallel routing
- Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- Modern filter types
- Powerful FX section
- Insert or Send routing
- Modulable parameters
- 18 FX algorithms, from vintage to cutting-edge
- Dedicated distortion module with 16 algorithms and built-in filtering
- Advanced modulation system
- CrossMod feature introduces cross modulation between engines 1 & 2
- Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
- Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, …
- Extensive, ever-growing library of 1200 presets
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps
Arturia Pigments System Requirements
- Win 8.1+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
- 2GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
How to Download and Install Arturia Pigments
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Arturia Pigments v220.127.116.111 CE.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Arturia Pigments v3.5.0 installed on your PC.