About the software
Cinematic Rooms Professional is the new standard in transparent and realistic room simulation for music, score and post mixing professionals.
We worked with some of the best in the business to make sure we got it just right – including Alan Meyerson, Marti Humphrey, Steve Genewick, Scott Michael Smith, and many more industry professionals to make sure we were ticking all the boxes. Cinematic Rooms is a reverb dedicated to the intense acoustic demands of surround room simulation. Deep yet accessible; advanced surround workflow tools allow you to design intricate acoustic spaces of incredible purity with simplicity. Available in two editions, both support channel formats from stereo up to 9.1.6 for use with the latest Atmos workflows.
This software reverb plug-in product is supplied in AAX, VST, VST3 and Audio Unit (AUv2) formats. It is compatible with major audio production platforms including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic Pro, Live, FL Studio and more. Please try the demo to ensure compatibility with your system.
Professional edition license. This product is licensed via iLok. Upon purchase an iLok authorisation code will be delivered to your via email. This can be used to authorise 2 iLok hardware keys through your iLok account, local machine or iLok Cloud.
The main features of LiquidSonics Cinematic Rooms Professional are:
- Create a room reverb with best-in-class sound.
- Provide innovative, creative tools for use in complex surround mixes.
- Make it simple and intuitive enough for lightning-fast workflows.
LiquidSonics Cinematic Rooms Professional v1.0.3 System Requirements
- 64-bit DAW
- Windows 7 and above
- VST 2.4, VST3, Audio Unit (AUv2) and AAX Native plug-in formats
- 200 MB hard disk space is required
- At least 8 GB of main memory is recommended
- Modern quad-core (or higher) processors are recommended
How to Download and Install LiquidSonics Cinematic Rooms Professional v1.0.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup Cinematic Rooms Professional v1.0.3.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of LiquidSonics Cinematic Rooms Professional v1.0.3 installed on your PC.