About the software
Helix® Native delivers the power of award-winning HX® Modeling technology in a plugin. Like the hardware members of the Helix family of guitar processors—Helix Floor, Helix Rack, and Helix LT—it features the authentic sounds of vintage and modern amps, cabs, mics, and effects. But this plugin’s repertoire isn’t strictly retro. Helix Native is an open-ended sound design tool that will inspire film/TV/ game composers, producers and engineers, electronic musicians, and anyone else seeking exciting new sounds. Preset compatibility across the entire Helix family makes it easy to transfer your studio creations to your hardware Helix device and vice-versa, and Helix Native also loads third-party impulse responses (IRs). Helix Native supports AAX, AU, and VST3 formats on Mac® and PC.
The Helix Native plug-in provides a limitless creative palette for inspiring tone creation, with 60+ amplifiers, 30+ speaker cabinets and a wide range of 100+ effects. The interface provides a fast and intuitive tone editing workflow, so you can instantly access your entire signal chain and quickly tweak your settings. Helix Native also supports 3rd party impulse responses (IRs), offering even greater tonal flexibility.
The Helix Native plug-in features broad compatibility with popular DAWs, offering powerful 64-bit performance on AAX, AU and VST3 platforms. It also tightly integrates with Helix hardware so you can take your presets from studio to the stage—and back again.
The main features of Line6 Helix Native are:
- REAL TONE
- HX CABS
- COMPONENT MODELING
- BEHAVIORAL MODELING
- Seamless workflow and broad compatibility.
- The most sought-after amps and effects models.
- Amp & Effects Plugin
Line6 Helix Native v3.51 System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, & Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- 64-bit AAX Native, VST3 or VST2 host DAW software
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Dual-Core 2.0GHz processor or faster
- 4GB of RAM
- 100MB of free disk space
- Internet connection required for license authorization (and for trial version)
How to Download and Install Line6 Helix Native v3.51
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run HelixNativev3.51Installer.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen-R2R.rar and run Line6_KeyGen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Line6 Helix Native v3.51 installed on your PC.