About the software
You work hard gathering your data. Don’t settle for subpar visualizations.
Utilize Surfer’s extensive modeling tools to display your data the way it deserves while maintaining accuracy and precision.
Clearly communicate information related to geology, hydrology, environmental, construction and more with Surfer.
Discover the depths of your data with Surfer’s numerous analysis tools, made specifically with engineers, geologists and researchers in mind.
Adjust interpolation and gridding parameters, assess the spatial continuity of data with variograms, define faults and breaklines, or perform grid calculations such as volumes, transformations, smoothing, or filtering.
Surfer quickly transforms your data into a clear and compelling story.
The main features of Golden Software Surfer are:
- View point data, 3D polylines, 3D polygons, 3D polymeshes, and surfaces in true 3D space
- Visualize 3D grids as a volume rendering or isosurface
- Visualize drillhole data as points, intervals and paths
- Digitize point locations and obtain XYZ coordinates
- Rotate your map
- Walk along the surface
- Adjust the vertical exaggeration
- Add X, Y or Z axes to gain a frame of reference
- Create a color scale bar
- Note the X, Y or Z position of the cursor in the status bar
- Create and record fly-through videos to share with others
- Export the model to a 3D PDF or VRML file
- Export the model to an image file, like JPG, TIF or PNG
- Copy the display and paste it into reports and presentations
- Create a point cloud from multiple LAS/LAZ files
- Assign color by elevation, intensity, return number, or classification
- Select points interactively or by criteria
- Remove, reclassify or crop to selected points
- Create a grid from the point cloud or export to LAS/LAZ
- Visualize all aspects of the data in the 3D view
- Spatial filtering based on XY bounds or elevation data limits
- Import every Nth point
- Import only the desired Return type or Classification values
- Import data with specified Source ID
- Flag filters such as scan direction, edge of flight, or synthetic, key, and withheld points
Golden Software Surfer v25.1.229 System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8 (excluding RT), 10, 11, or higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit operation system support
- 1024×768 or higher monitor resolution with a minimum 16-bit color depth
- At least 500 MB of free hard disk space
- At least 512 MB RAM
How to Download and Install Golden Software Surfer v25.1.229
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Surfer_25_Installer.exe and install the software.
- Copy lsapiw64.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Golden Software Surfer v25.1.229 (x64) installed on your PC.