About the software
Present your data at its best. Grapher offers high-quality graphing tools so you can get the most out of your data. Grapher provides over 80 different 2D and 3D graphing options to suit multiple industries, from geology and hydrology to environmental work and construction.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Whether you’re an engineer, researcher or geologist, your data may be hiding valuable information. Utilize Grapher’s extensive analysis charts, tools, and statistical features to identify trends, find new insights, and locate opportunities. Grapher provides a holistic view of your data.
Grapher’s extensive selection of graph types and innumerable customization options allow you to communicate your complex ideas in a format that your audience will easily understand, whether it’s in a research or education setting or for industry peers. Let your data do the talking with Grapher.
Grapher is trusted by thousands of scientists, engineers, and business professionals across the globe. Experience Grapher for yourself and see why so many people trust Grapher to display their data.
The main features of Golden Software Grapher are:
- Add legends, titles, and axes
- Include inset zoom or graph magnifier
- Edit all axis parameters, multiple axes
- Format axis scales as linear, logarithmic, natural logarithmic, probability, or date/time
- Combine multiple graphs
- Add fit curves, error bars, and statistical reports
- Easily filter data in and out of your plots
- Place every graph component in a precise location
- Define custom line styles, colors, and fills
- Edit text, line, fill and symbol properties
- Add text, polylines, polygons, symbols, and spline polylines
- Insert custom or pre-defined fit curves
- Apply confidence intervals
- Include error bars
- Perform statistical calculations on the raw data
- Display statistical reports
- Many more…
Golden Software Grapher v20.2.321 System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8 (excluding RT), 10, 11 or higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit operating system support
- 1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with a minimum 16-bit color depth
- At least 500 MB of free hard disk space
- At least 512 MB RAM
How to Download and Install Golden Software Grapher v20.2.321
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Grapher_20_Installer.exe and install the software.
- Copy lsapiw64.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Golden Software Grapher v20.2.321 (x64) installed on your PC.