This article shows you how to download and install the full version of GeoGebra for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing GeoGebra on your computer.
About the software
GeoGebra for Teaching and Learning Math. Free digital tools for class activities, graphing, geometry, collaborative whiteboard and more
Powerful Math Apps
- Calculator Suite
- 3D Calculator
- CAS Calculator
GeoGebra (v6.0.688.0) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Memory (RAM): 1GB or above for better performance
- Hard Disk Space: 250MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
How to Download and Install GeoGebra (v6.0.688.0)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “GeoGebra-Windows-Installer-6-0-688-0.exe” and install the software.
- You now have the full version of GeoGebra (v6.0.688.0), without any limitations, installed on your computer.