About the software
Lifeline Expanse creates authenticity and realism by using intricate re-amping techniques. Re-amping is the process of taking an audio signal and playing it out in an environment. The signal is sent through amps, mics and effects to add colour, texture and depth, then re-recorded.
Lifeline Expanse distils this complex technique into a modern, sleek workflow that offers producers instant flexibility and control over every element. Rearrange the signal chain and delicately blend effects using each module’s main controls or the more focused under-the-hood functions.
The main features of Excite Audio Lifeline Expanse are:
- 5 Effects Modules
- Modular Workflow
- 20 Unique Algorithms
- Resizeable UI
- Multiband Functionality
- Zero Latency
Excite Audio Lifeline Expanse v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Windows 7 or higher
- Plugin formats: VST, VST3, AAX, Standalone
- DAWs supported: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason + more.
- Compatibility: 64-bit and 32-bit compatible.
How to Download and Install Excite Audio Lifeline Expanse v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Excite.Audio.Lifeline.Expanse.v126.96.36.199-TCD.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Excite Audio Lifeline Expanse v188.8.131.52 installed on your PC.