for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Excite Audio Lifeline Console v1.1.0 on your computer.
About the software
A creative modular channel strip that brings recordings to life with the warmth and charm of analog audio processing.
The Lifeline series continues with Lifeline Console– a creative modular channel strip that brings recordings to life with the warmth and charm of analog audio processing.
While Lifeline Expanse simulates the space and characteristics of real recording environments and re-amping methods, Lifeline Console focuses on mixing in a control room, offering you the sound of sought-after hardware and analog formats all within your DAW.
The main features of Excite Audio Lifeline Console are:
- 5 Effects Modules (Pre-amp, EQ, Compressor, Modulation & Wear)
- 15 Unique Algorithms (243 different combinations)
- Interactive Display for Each Module
- Left/Right and Mid/Side functionality per Module
- Drag & Drop Modular workflow
- Scrollable & Resizeable UI
- 350 Presets
- Zero Latency
Excite Audio Lifeline Console v1.1.0 System Requirements
- macOS 10.7 or higher (Intel / Native M1 Apple Silicon supported)
- Plugin Formats: VST, VST3, AU, AAX, Standalone
- DAW’s Supported: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason + more.
- Compatibility: 64-bit compatible only.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Plugin formats: VST, VST3, AAX, Standalone
- DAWs supported: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason + more.
- Compatibility: 64-bit and 32-bit compatible.
How to Download and Install Excite Audio Lifeline Console v1.1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Excite Audio Lifeline Console v1.1.0.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Excite Audio Lifeline Console v1.1.0 installed on your PC.