About the software
Device Doctor is a free Windows application that scans your computer hardware and checks to see if there are new driver updates available for your devices. It also locates drivers for “unidentified devices” in the Windows Device Manager.
Just click on ‘Begin Scan’ to detect your hardware; Device Doctor queries our manufacturer driver database and immediately fetches the correct driver files for your computer.
The main features of Device Doctor Pro are:
- Provides drivers for every major computer hardware and device manufacturer
- More than 3 terabytes (3,000 GB) of drivers currently in the database
- We cache all drivers so downloads are quick and work every time
- Fast hardware scan takes mere seconds
- Constantly updated to include new driver versions as soon as released
- Every driver is human-reviewed using specialized compatibility tools
- Learns from other users to recommend better drivers every day
Device Doctor Pro v5.5.630 System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64-bit or 32-bit), Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10
- 10 MB Available Hard Drive Space
How to Download and Install Device Doctor Pro v5.5.630
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy DeviceDoctor.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Device Doctor Pro v5.5.630 installed on your PC.