About the software
With DecSoft HTML Compiler you can easily compile your modern HTML apps (Single Page Apps, for example) into standalone executables for both Microsoft Windows® 32 and 64 bits. Your app’ files are never extracted into the user’s computer and run in a modern browser environment based in Chromium.
The main features of DecSoft HTML Compiler (v2022.1) are:
- It’s secure: Your HTML apps are compiled in both Microsoft Windows 32 and 64 bits executables. Your app’s files are never extracted in the final user computer except if you want to extract some particular files.
- Without limits!: Put your imagination here. You can convert into executable programs for Windows almost any modern HTML app like ebooks, surveys, quizzes, magazines, presentations, photo albums and galleries, games, etc.
- Super easy: You can use the user graphic interface or the command line tool in order to compile your HTML apps, just by indicating the path for your application “index.html” file.
DecSoft HTML Compiler (v2022.1) System Requirements
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- Memory (RAM) required: 1GB of RAM required. (2GB is recommended)
- Hard Disk Space required: 500MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Multi-core processor or later
How to Download and Install DecSoft HTML Compiler (v2022.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- If your computer runs 64-bit OS, run HtmlCompiler64.exe from the “htmlcompiler64_2” folder and install the software
- Copy DrZero_For_Sanet.st_x64.dll, HtmlCompiler_Loader.exe from folder Hook to : C:\Program Files\DecSoft\HtmlCompiler
- Use Loader “HtmlCompiler_Loader.exe” to run Full version
- You now have the full version of DecSoft HTML Compiler v2022.1 installed on your PC.