About the software
Explore your most complex 3D production scenes ray traced in real-time. With Chaos® Vantage, there are no time-consuming conversions. Simply drag and drop your complete V-Ray scene into Vantage and start exploring. There’s also a direct live link available from 3ds Max, SketchUp, Rhino, Revit, and Cinema 4D, so you can use it just like a viewport.
- Zero setup: Drag and drop your V-Ray® scene into Chaos Vantage and start exploring. Unlike other real-time solutions, there’s no geometry to optimize, UVs to unwrap, or lighting to bake.
- Go big!: Chaos Vantage is built to handle huge scenes and billions of polygons. It’s the fastest way for you to see your most detailed V-Ray scenes in real-time.
- Easy to navigate.: Navigating your scene is easy. Use controls similar to your 3D app, or move around just like playing a game. Walk up stairs and avoid walking through walls with automatic collision detection.
Chaos Vantage (v1.6.2) System Requirements
- RAM: System memory should exceed GPU memory (minimum 8 GB RAM)
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 10 RS5 (version 1809), update from October 2018, build 17763 or later
- GPU DXR compatible GPU: NVIDIA RTX® series GPU with NVIDIA® driver 436.02 or newer1; recommended version 466.112
- Licensing: Vantage license with License Server 4.5.1 or newer
How to Download and Install Chaos Vantage (v1.6.2)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “vantage_1.6.2.exe” and install the software
- Do not install the local license server
- Go to the “crack” folder. Copy “cgauth.dll” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Chaos Vantage (v1.6.2), without any limitations, installed on your computer.