About the software
Chaos Intellect: Business email software and CRM contact management done right!
What makes Intellect different?
- Intellect shows you which email messages come from people you know!
In your inbox, look for the messages with hyperlinks in the sender column. These are the messages coming from people in your contact list, easy to pick out from the rest of the noise!
- Intellect has email histories for contacts!
Open a contact (click on the hyperlink in the sender column) and go to the E-Mail tab at the top to see ALL of the messages you have received from or sent to this contact’s email addresses!
- For that matter, Intellect has appointment and task histories of everything else you have done for a contact, too!
While in the contact details, there are also tabs for Appointments and Tasks to show your chronological history, including any notes you took on those days about those events.
- Want your prospects and clients to feel you are in constant contact with them?
Intellect offers e-mail merges with message templates you create making it easy to be personal without all the work! Even create a complete series of messages to be delivered at a scheduled interval.
Intellect can do merges with Word templates, too, if you are still sending out letters the old-fashioned way!
Chaos Intellect (v10.3.0.7) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install Chaos Intellect (v10.3.0.7)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “intellectsetup.exe” and install the software
- Run “keygen.exe” from the “keygen” folder to generate a key.
- You now have the full version of Chaos Intellect (v10.3.0.7), without any limitations, installed on your computer.