About the software
Reduce the cost of supplying and managing computer hardware by thoroughly and efficiently testing PC system hardware.
BurnInTest™ is a vital component of a system toolkit for PC system manufacturers, hardware component manufacturers, PC builders, PC repair shops and PC enthusiasts.
BurnInTest tests the CPU, hard drives, SSDs, RAM, optical drives (CD, DVD and Blu-ray), sound cards, graphics cards (GPGPU, Video RAM, 2D graphics, 3D graphics and video playback), network ports and printers.
The Professional version also has a number of additional tests including microphones, webcams, battery’s, tape drives, USB ports (USB 3.0 and 2.0), Serial ports and Parallel ports (with the use of loop back plugs).
If you have specialized hardware that BurnInTest does not test out of the box, you can write your own test and integrate it with BurnInTest. For example, PassMark has produced plugin tests for Touchscreens and Keyboards*.
This can all be done simultaneously as the application is multithreaded, making BurnInTest the fastest test around.
The main features of BurnInTest Professional are:
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Avoid delivering dead on arrival and faulty hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your test times with simultaneous testing.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking and system upgrades).
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around!
BurnInTest Professional v9.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 10,11, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2008 R2 Server, 2012 Server, 2012 R2 Server. Available for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- 256 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0c, DirectX 11 for GPGPU tests, 225MB disk space (more required to run the disk test).
How to Download and Install BurnInTest Professional v9.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run bitwindows.exe and install the software.
- Run Patch-BurnInTest.Professional.9.0-Astron.exe from the Patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of BurnInTest Professional v9.2 (x64) installed on your PC.