About the software
Hard disk bad sector is the most common problem and the disk is not safe to store data any longer. The bad sectors will cause the important data loss and blue screen error sometimes, and even slow disk speed. Macrorit Disk Scanner is a third-party portable disk surface test and hard drive health diagnostic tool, which provides you better options and performance than Windows native disk scanner
With the fastest algorithm, this disk scanner free software usually could reach the maximum speed that supported by the device. It is compatible with all recent versions of Microsoft Windows – both client and server and supports major storage device types such as IDE, SATA HDD and SSD, SCSI, FireWire, hardware RAID, flash cards and more.
The main features of Macrorit Disk Scanner Professional are:
- NEW Scan All Disks at the Same Time
- NEW Allow for commercial use
- NEW Log report for all Disks
- NEW Free Lifetime Upgrade Service
- Portable Disk Scanning Software
- Supports Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista
Macrorit Disk Scanner Professional v6.0.0 System Requirements
- Windows OS: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP; Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003.(Unlimited Edition Supports Server OS)
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 display or above
- CPU: X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz
- RAM: 512MB system memory
- Display Card: Accelerated 3D graphics – 64MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 100 MB hard drive space
How to Download and Install Macrorit Disk Scanner Professional v6.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run mscanner-pro-setup.exe and install the software
- Open Keygen.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Macrorit Disk Scanner Professional v6.0.0 installed on your PC.