About the software
Bluetooth Battery Monitor keeps an eye on your Bluetooth devices for you.
Bluetooth headphones, keyboards, mice, digitizer pens, game controllers … If your device reports its battery level, Bluetooth Battery Monitor can show it.
If the device provides additional information, Bluetooth Battery Monitor can show that, too. This includes each pod and case’s battery level of the TWS headphones.
Bluetooth Battery Monitor will call your attention with notification message know when one of your devices needs charging.
Don’t worry if you missed the notification message. System tray icon shows you the level of the lowest battery of all your Bluetooth devices by its color.
The main features of Bluetooth Battery Monitor are:
- Wide range of device support
- Detailed information
- Check all devices with a glance
- Alert when your device needs charging
Bluetooth Battery Monitor v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 64bit (x64) (version 1709 or later)
How to Download and Install Bluetooth Battery Monitor v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run BattMonSetup-184.108.40.206-crk.msi and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Bluetooth Battery Monitor v220.127.116.11 (x64) installed on your PC.