This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsys Smarter Battery for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microsys Smarter Battery on your computer.
About the software
Smarter Battery is a battery monitoring utility for portable computers, intended to provide all the data of your battery, to help prolong its life and save its energy. It shows you the evolution of the battery’s capacity during the charge / discharge cycles and computes a few important battery parameters, such as the wear level and discharge cycles count. This program continuously reads the battery data, making a prediction for the time remaining; it also features two alarms, for low and critical battery capacity, triggered by either the time remaining or the capacity percentage.
- Up to four batteries can be registered at a time (four serial numbers);
- Redesigned Calibration and Fast Discharge procedures;
- Optimized code for Windows 8 and 10, either laptop or tablet use;
- A new ergonomic design, more information on each page;
- Accurate computing for the battery wear level and discharge cycles;
- Larger period of time (up to 16 hours) for the battery graph (capacity vs. time);
- Brightness control and Restart commands were added to the battery menu.
Microsys Smarter Battery System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Microsys Smarter Battery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup Cracked.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Microsys Smarter Battery v7.1 installed on your PC.