About the software
BIMware MASTER EC3 Steel Connections is used to design and verify the capacity of typical connections used in steel structures. The verification of connections is conducted in accordance with the recommendations of the EUROCODE 3 (EN 1993-1-8, EN 1993-1-1) with a possibility to consider national annexes for the following countries United Kingdom, France, and Poland.
The main features of BIMware MASTER EC3 Steel Connections are:
- expanded database of common materials, profiles and connectors
- XML format of the connector databases (diameters and classes of bolts) that allows for editing
- user-defined materials and profiles
- stiffeners definition
- verification of geometry
- capacity analysis of connection elements (connectors, welds, and other elements)
- definition of many load cases
- simultaneous calculation for many load cases
BIMware MASTER EC3 Steel Connections v7.0.0 System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 8
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista® (SP2 or higher)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP® Edition Professionnelle (SP2 or higher)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.0
- 2 GB RAM
- Graphic card 1280 x 800, 24 bits
How to Download and Install BIMware MASTER EC3 Steel Connections v7.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run MasterEC3SteelConnections_7.0000.exe and install the software.
- Copy BIMware.Licensing.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of BIMware MASTER EC3 Steel Connections v7.0.0 installed on your PC.