About the software
BatteryCare is a software created to optimize the usage and performance of the modern laptop’s battery
It monitors the battery’s discharge cycles and helps increasing it’s autonomy and improving its lifetime
The main features of BatteryCare are:
- Battery’s discharge cycles monitoring
- Complete battery information
- CPU and HDD temperature reading
- Automatic power plans switching
- Control over Windows Aero and demanding Services
- Notification area information
- Lightweight in the system
BatteryCare v0.9.36.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
How to Download and Install BatteryCare v0.9.36.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SetupBatteryCare.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of BatteryCare v0.9.36.1 installed on your PC.