About the software
ArmorTools is a set of tools that expands the capabilities of the MS Windows operating system in the field of security and protection of user confidential information. ArmorTools allows you to create secure virtual disks encrypted using AES128/AES256 algorithms, encrypt files and folder contents using any file as a password. ArmorTools removes traces of the user’s work on the computer, clears the history of visiting sites, deletes confidential information without the possibility of recovery. It also has a set of additional settings for the MS Windows operating system.
The main features of ArmorTools Home are:
- Extra Disks
- File Shredder
- File Encryptor
- Objects Eraser
- System Tweaker
ArmorTools Home v23.10.1 System Requirements
- OS: MS Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/VISTA x86 x64
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024×768
- 32 MB free disk space
- 256 MB RAM
- Size: 2 MB
How to Download and Install ArmorTools Home v23.10.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run armortoolshome64.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on key.txt
- You now have the full version of ArmorTools Home v23.10.1 (x64) installed on your PC.