About the software
RdpGuard is a host-based intrusion prevention system (HIPS) that protects your Windows Server from brute-force attacks on various protocols and services (RDP, FTP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, MySQL, MS-SQL, IIS Web Login, ASP.NET Web Forms, MS Exchange, RD Web Access, VoIP/SIP, SSH, etc).
It monitors the logs on your server and detects failed logon attempts. If the number of failed logon attempts from a single IP address reaches a set limit, the attacker’s IP address will be blocked for a specified period of time.
The main features of RdpGuard are:
- Protects against brute-force attacks
- Customizable protection
- Supports various protocols
- Easy to use
RdpGuard v9.0.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install RdpGuard v9.0.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run rdpguard-9-0-3.exe and install the software.
- Copy RDPGuardProxyServer_Install.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of RdpGuard v9.0.3 installed on your PC.