About the software
AIMP supports audio codecs, including MP3, AAC, Dolby AC-3, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, Speex, Windows Media Audio, Apple Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Audio CDs, APE, True Audio; DTS audio, MP1, MP2, Musepack, OptimFROG, WavPack, MIDI, Impulse Tracker, MO3, MOD, MultiTracker Module, S3M, Tom’s lossless Audio Kompressor (TAK), and FastTracker 2 Extended Module.
AIMP supports the DirectSound, ASIO and WASAPI audio interfaces, and it uses 32-bit audio processing for its 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects (Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover).
AIMP can cache, in RAM, the currently played media file, up to 250 MB, during playback.
AIMP is also able to cache up to 60 seconds of internet radio streams into RAM. One drawback of this function is that channel switching is slowed as the buffer is first filled up to at least 25% before the playback starts (i.e. with 60 seconds of cache selected, the music will take up to 15 seconds to start playing).
The main features of AIMP are:
- LastFM scrobbler
- Bookmark and playback queue creation
- Multiple playlists, one per tab
- CUE sheet support
- Playing media files of up to 250 MB directly from RAM
- Internet radio stream capturing
- Multi-user mode support
- Multi-language interface
- Hotkeys (configurable local and global hotkeys)
- Playlist and tag editor
- Audio library file organizer and search
- Alarm clock / Auto shutdown
- Support for plug-ins and skins
AIMP v5.10.2417 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install AIMP v5.10.2417
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run aimp_5.10.2417_w64.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of AIMP v5.10.2417 (x64) installed on your PC.