This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Adobe Substance 3D Sampler (v3.2.1) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Adobe Substance 3D Sampler (v3.2.1) on your computer.
About the software
Substance 3D Sampler is at the heart of your 3D workflow. Easily transform a real-life picture into a photorealistic surface or HDR environment.
- Easily import a reference photo and transform it into a high-quality 3D material with features powered by Adobe Sensei. Closely match the original real-life surface and create seamless tileable materials from your captures.
- Combine multiple materials and parametric filters to create more advanced surfaces. Access thousands of materials on Substance 3D Assets and Substance 3D Community Assets. The possibilities are endless.
- Drag and drop your image, add a couple of prebuilt filters, and voila — a library of one-click generators, filters, and effects lets you quickly experiment and get results in just a few clicks. Send your assets directly to Substance 3D Painter and Stager.
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler (v3.2.1) System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit, version 1909)
- CPU: Intel Core i3. AMD Ryzen 3.
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060. Nvidia Quadro P2200. AMD Radeon RX 580.
- VRAM: 4GB.
- RAM: 8GB.
- Hard drive: 20 GB HDD.
How to Download and Install Adobe Substance 3D Sampler (v3.2.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Set-up.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Crack” folder. Copy “Adobe Substance 3D Sampler.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Adobe Substance 3D Sampler (v3.2.1), without any limitations, installed on your computer.