About the software
The powerful image creator you’ve been waiting for is finally here. ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor 12 has all the artistry and layered prowess you need to satisfy your photo editing desires, no matter how complex the composition. For maximum productivity, the MDI (Multi-Document Interface) layered editor allows you to carve your images into full spectrum splendor. Let sultry tone curves and spinning color wheels feed your imagination as you whip through Gemstone’s non-destructive RAW image processor, ACDSee RAW, and layered graphic editor. With an intuitive design, and presets for everything from creating files to fine-tuning colors, the Gemstone Photo Editor will polish your design workflow.
You know what they say – two document tabs are better than one.
- Clean and uninhibited interface
- Open multiple files at the same time
- View or edit in a split view or child view
- Universal tool settings across document tabs
ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor (v18.104.22.1683) System Requirements
- Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support
- Intel i5 or better processor recommended
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended)
- 512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
- 1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit editions only) & Windows 11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+
- Microsoft DirectX 10 or higher
How to Download and Install ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor (v22.214.171.1243)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “acdsee-gemstone-photo-editor-12-1-0-353-win-x64-en.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Patch” folder. Run “acdsee.gemstone.12.patch-patch.exe” and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor (v126.96.36.1993), without any limitations, installed on your computer.