This article shows you how to download and install the full version of YUMI v184.108.40.206 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing YUMI v220.127.116.11 on your computer.
About the software
YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer) can be used to create a multi-boot USB flash drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools and more. Aside from a few distributions, all files are stored within the Multiboot folder, making for a nicely organized Multiboot Drive that can still be used for other storage purposes. YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device and reverts to using grub to Boot Multiple ISO files from USB, if necessary.
YUMI v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Windows XP,Windows Vista (32 bit),Windows 7 (32 bit),Windows Vista (64 bit),Windows 7 (64 bit),Windows 8,Windows Server,windows 10
How to Download and Install YUMI v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run YUMI-126.96.36.199.exe and install.
- You now have the full version of YUMI v188.8.131.52, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for YUMI v184.108.40.206 + Portable version