This article shows you how to download and install the full version of YoloMouse v1.6.0 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing YoloMouse v1.6.0 on your computer.
About the software
Use YoloMouse to change those obscure game cursors. Never lose your cursor in a heated battle again!
The main features of YoloMouse are:
- Includes 11 basic cursors
- 3 new 3D overlay cursors
- Many colors per cursor, including inverse color.
- Community provided cursors
- AntiCheat support
- A cursor editor
- Also supports regular desktop apps
- Code signed for anticheat whitelisting
- Multimonitor support
- Near zero impact on performance
YoloMouse v1.6.0 System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 7+Aero, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Processor: Any.
- Memory: 16 MB RAM.
- Graphics: Any GPU.
- DirectX: Version 10.
- Storage: 16 MB available space.
- Sound Card: N/A.
How to Download and Install YoloMouse v1.6.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run YoloMouse.exe and install the software.
- Run YoloLauncher.exe and install the software.
- Run YoloInject32.exe and install the software.
- Copy Yolo32.dll into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of YoloMouse v1.6.0 (x32) installed on your PC.