About the software
The VST Rack Pro software included with the RUio16-D is plug-in host software that uses VST plug-ins, letting you create the exact effect rack you want. This software is available for both Mac and Windows computers, and gives you the ability to build your own plug-in environment with both freedom and flexibility. By adding the RUio16-D with its compact form factor to the VST Rack Pro that brings so much freedom to your touring system, you’ll be able to offer the sounds you always use from the plug-ins you’re accustomed to using, even in environments that differ from the ones in which you typically perform.
Yamaha VST Rack Plug-In Set (v1.0.0) System Requirements
- OS: Windows 11 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i-series multicore processor 2 GHz or faster, or AMD equivalent processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or more (4 GB minimum)
- Storage: 20 GB free space
- Display: resolution 1600 x 1050 display resolution at least (1920 x 1080 recommended)
How to Download and Install Yamaha VST Rack Plug-In Set (v1.0.0)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Uninstall previvious eLicenser Control Center
- Install latest eLicenser Control Center from https://download.steinberg.net/downloads/eLicenserControlSetup.exe
- Protect the contents of the c:\Program Files (x86)\eLicenser\ folder from a stupid antivirus
- Run “Soft-eLicenser local license generator b25” and generate 250 licenses (depending on the CPU lasts 3-8 minutes)
- Install “Yamaha VST Rack Plug-in Set.msi”
- You now have the full version of Yamaha VST Rack Plug-In Set (v1.0.0), without any limitations, installed on your computer.