About the software
XSplit is a live streaming and video-mixing application developed and maintained by SplitmediaLabs. It is mostly used for capturing gameplay for live streaming or video recording purposes. A Steam version was published by Devolver Digital on 12 June 2016.
XSplit System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP3, Windows 8 and 10
- .NET Framework 4.0
- DirectX 10.1 or better
- Internet Explorer 10
- Adobe Flash Player for IE
- For HD 720p Recording/Streaming: 4th Generation Core i5 or equivalent
- For HD 1080p Recording/Streaming: 4th Generation Core i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics Card : GeForce/Radeon Class (DirectX 10.1 compatible or better)
How to Download and Install XSplit
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Turn off your antivirus and Windows Defender
- Run Setup.exe and follow on-screen instructions to install XSplit.
- Once installed, copy-paste “XSplit.Core.exe” from the “Crack” folder to the software installation directory (if you don’t know where, right click the XSplit shortcut on your desktop and select “Open File Location”). When you paste it, confirm that you want to replace the files in the destination.
- You now have the full version of XSplit, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for XSplit v2.7