About the software
WizFile is an extremely high speed file finder utility for Windows. You can search every file on your hard drive by name, path, size and date and the search results are displayed almost instantly. WizFile monitors your file system for changes and will always display the most up to date file information. Displayed search results will update in real time as changes are detected.
WizFile uses a highly efficient and compact internal file database which uses minimal system resources, so it has negligible impact on the performance of your PC.
When scanning NTFS formatted hard drives for files (most modern hard drives use this format), WizFile reads the hard drive’s Master File Table (MFT) directly from the disk. The MFT is a special hidden file used by the NTFS file system to keep track of all files and folders on a hard drive. Scanning for files this way completely bypasses the operating system (Windows) and provides a huge performance boost. Scanning this way allows WizFile to build it’s internal file database very quickly so it’s ready for use in as short a time as possible after it’s started.
WizFile also supports non NTFS hard drives, network drives, USB drives and individual directories.
The main features of WizFile are:
- Real-time search results
- Save time
- Regular updates
- Super FAST!
- Minimal system resources required
WizFile v3.08 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install WizFile v3.08
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “wizfile_3_08_setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of WizFile v3.08 installed on your PC.