This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Withdata Data File Converter (v4.2) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Withdata Data File Converter (v4.2) on your computer.
About the software
DataFileConverter is a data conversion software that helps data handler to convert data file from one format to others.
- Multiple Formats
- Easy Config
- Save/Load Session
- Command Line
- Task Scheduler
Withdata Data File Converter (v4.2) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1GB Hard Disk: 50MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor or above
How to Download and Install Withdata Data File Converter (v4.2)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “DataFileConverter_Win32_4.2.2.exe” or “DataFileConverter_Win64_4.2.2.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “Fix32” or “Fix64” folder. Copy “DataFileConverter.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Withdata Data File Converter (v4.2), without any limitations, installed on your computer.