About the software
Checkit is the same as PC Health Check. Based on the currently known Windows 11 system requirements, it helps you to check whether your current PC meets the minimum requirements, such as Processor, Memory, Storage, UEFI, TPM 2.0, etc. It is simple, lightweight, portable, clear, beautiful, and the most important is safe.
vs. PC Health Check
PC Health Check is a tool that you can use to see if the current PC meets the requirements to run Windows 11. The advantage is that it is an official tool developed by Microsoft. The disadvantage is that it returns only an unclear result after checking a PC. For example, “This PC doesn’t meet the system requirements to run Windows 11.” Can you clearly know which items do not meet Windows 11?
vs. Open-source Projects
Checkit is more safeSome tools that are based on open source projects or are open-source themselves can also check the compatibility of computers with Windows 11. However, open source means that anyone can get/use/modify the codes, which also means that there may be security risks. For most ordinary Windows users, we do not recommend downloading and running applications based on open-source projects unless you are sure it is safe.
Wise Checkit (v126.96.36.199) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install Wise Checkit (v188.8.131.52)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Checkit.exe” and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Wise Checkit (v184.108.40.206), without any limitations, installed on your computer.