About the software
Windows 7 is a personal computer operating system that was produced by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It was released to manufacturing on July 22, 2009 and became generally available on October 22, 2009, less than three years after the release of its predecessor, Windows Vista. Windows 7’s server counterpart, Windows Server 2008 R2, was released at the same time.
Windows 7 System Requirements
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- Music and sound require audio output
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
How to Download and Install Windows 7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Mount the .iso (click here for instructions), or burn onto a disc, or put into a bootable USB drive to install onto a new computer.
- Install Windows 7 by launching SETUP.EXE
- You now have the full version of Windows 7, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Windows 7 All In One / Pre-Activated
The following versions of Windows 7 are included:
- WINDOWS 7 BASIC
- WINDOWS 7 HOME
- WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM x86 x64
- WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL x86 x64
- WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE x86 x64