This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Windows 10 Activator for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Windows 10 Activator on your computer.
About the software
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and broadly released for retail sale on July 29, 2015.
Windows 10 Activator System Requirements
- A computer running Windows 10
How to Download and Install Windows 10 Activator
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and open “Windows10Keys.txt” – copy and paste the key of your version of Windows 10 where it says to enter your key (should be on the bottom left).
- Run “AAct.exe” or “AAct_x64.exe” (depending on if you have a 32-bit or a 64-bit system) as an administrator and click on “Windows Activation” on the left. When it is completed, Windows 10 should have finished activating.
- You now have the full version of Windows 10, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Windows 10 Activator