About the software
WinContig is an easy-to-use stand-alone defragmentation tool that doesn’t create any installation directories or Registry entries on your computer. Its purpose is to quick defragment files without the need to defragment the whole disk. WinContig supports FAT32 and NTFS file systems and it works with Hard Disks and SSDs.
The main features of WinContig are:
- Very fast and Reliable
- Defragment single files
- Customizable interface
- Check disk integrity
- Support for command-line switches
- Remove unnecessary files
- Integration with File Explorer
WinContig v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Operating System: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11
How to Download and Install WinContig v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “WinContig.exe” or “WinContig64.exe” and install the software
- Copy wcshellext32.dll and wcshellext64.dll from the ShellExt folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of WinContig v126.96.36.199 installed on your PC.