TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
WinCDEmu is an open-source utility for mounting disk image files in Microsoft Windows. It installs a Windows device driver which allows a user to access an image of a CD or DVD as if it were a physical drive. WinCDEmu supports ISO, CUE/BIN, CCD/IMG, NRG, MDS/MDF and RAW formats.[
WinCDEmu System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows (incl. x64) 10/8.1/8/7/2008/Vista/2003/XP
How to Download and Install WinCDEmu
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and then run “WinCDEmu-4.1.exe”
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the WinCDEmu setup
- You now have the full version of WinCDEmu, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for WinCDEmu v4.1