About the software
Watchdog Anti-Malware uses our Cloud Scanning Platform, a highly optimized cluster of servers running several anti-virus engines with the latest updates. This provides you with the power of multi-engine scanning any downsides such as drains on system resources or conflicts between programs.
It’s simply not practical to install dozens of different anti-virus programs on your computer because they’ll conflict with each other and slow your system down, but even if you could it would be prohibitively expensive. We’ve come up with a way to provide you with several anti-virus scanners to catch malware that your primary anti-virus program misses — all at a fraction of the price. And it is point-and-click and easy to use. Watchdog Anti-Malware is designed to neutralize viruses, trojans, rootkits, worms, spyware, and adware.
The main features of Watchdog Anti-Virus are:
Watchdog Anti-Virus v1.4.158 System Requirements
- Windows 8, 8.1, or 10.
- About 50MB disk space.
- About 40MB memory.
- Active Internet connection.
How to Download and Install Watchdog Anti-Virus v1.4.158
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software.
- Copy WAV.dll and WAV.Domain.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Watchdog Anti-Virus v1.4.158 (x64) installed on your PC.