This article shows you how to download and install the full version of VSDC Video Editor Pro (v126.96.36.1992) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing VSDC Video Editor Pro (v188.8.131.522) on your computer.
About the software
VSDC Pro is designed for video creators willing to take their skills to the next level without spending a fortune. Use it to quickly fix your footage or put a brand-new movie together using advanced tools for masking, color correction, and motion tracking. Join a worldwide community of 5+ million VSDC users and unlock your creativity.
VSDC Pro provides a built-in motion tracking tool. It allows you to analyze the trajectory of any moving object in a video, record it, and assign that same trajectory to any other object you’ve added to the scene: image, text, or mask. This means you can censor moving objects in the video, recreate memes, and just add stylish, dynamic captions.
VSDC Video Editor Pro (v184.108.40.2062) System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8 (all of the last updates installed are recommended)
- Intel or AMD or compatible processors at 800 MHz minimum
- Display graphics minimum resolution of 800x600x16-bit color
- RAM 128 megabytes (MB)
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1b
- Minimum 20 MB of free hard disk space is needed for installation
- Administrative permissions are required for installation
- Internet connection to register the product.
How to Download and Install VSDC Video Editor Pro (v220.127.116.112)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “Setup x64.exe” or “Setup x86.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “Fix” folder. Copy “VideoEditor.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of VSDC Video Editor Pro (v18.104.22.1682), without any limitations, installed on your computer.