About the software
All 50 Voxengo DAW music production AudioUnits, AAX, VST plugins, and pro audio software, with direct download links, sorted by release date.
Voxengo offers you high-quality DAW audio plugins: VST plugins, AAX plugins, AudioUnit (AU) plugins, and sample rate converters, for Windows and macOS computers.
Our goal is to provide user-happy, robust and efficient solutions for audio and music production, including streaming, mastering, and surround sound. Featuring chameleon UI tech: more colors in life!
Voxengo professional audio plugins will empower your creativity and help improve the quality of your stereo and surround sound, audio and music production. Voxengo software was purchased by numerous Grammy-winning and Billboard producers, mixerers, and masterers that took part in the production of countless top musical acts.
The main features of Voxengo Complete Bundle are:
- AnSpec – Free analog-style one/third-octave spectrum analyzer
- Beeper – Insert beep, noise burst, or silence signals
- BMS – Bass Management System plugin for surround
- Boogex – Free Guitar amplifier
- Corellometer – Free Corellometer
- CRTIV Chorus – Creative Chorus
- CRTIV Reverb – Creative Reverb
- CRTIV Shumovick – Creative noise-floor padding
- CRTIV Tape Bus – Creative Reel-to-reel tape saturation
- Crunchessor – Crunchy track compressor
- CurveEQ – Linear-phase spline equalizer
- Deft Compressor – Bus compressor
- Drumformer – Multiband drum & master track dynamics
- EBusLim – Easy-to-use brick wall peak limiter & loudness maximization
- Elephant – Transparent mastering limiter (loudness maximizer)
- GlissEQ – Dynamic equalizer
- HarmoniEQ – Harmonically-enhanced equalizer
- Latency Delay – Free Compensate Latency
- LF Max Punch – Bass punch, saturation & sub frequency synthesizer
- Marquis Compressor – Harmonic-rich compressor/gate
- Marvel GEQ – Free linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer
- MSED – Free Professional mid-side processing
- OldSkoolVerb – Free Reverb
- OldSkoolVerb Plus – Enhances the free OldSkoolVerb with a spatial
- OVC-128 – Clipper
- Overtone GEQ – Free 7-band harmonic (overtone) graphic equalizer
- PHA-979 – Track phase alignment
- Polysquasher – Mastering compressor
- Powershaper – Overdrive saturation
- PrimeEQ – Easy-to-use parametric equalizer
- R8brain PRO – Standalone Sample Rate Convertor
- Shinechilla – Harmonic generator
- Soniformer – Advanced spectral mastering dynamics
- Sound Delay – Free sample delay
- SPAN – Free Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- SPAN Plus – Extended real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Spatifier – Spatially-enhance mono sounds & create the stereo & depth
- Stereo Touch – Free Stereo-widening
- Tempo Delay – Free multi-feature delay
- TEOTE – Automatic spectral balancer
- TransGainer – Transient shaper
- Tube Amp – Free “tube amp”
- VariSaturator – Two-band saturation & loudness maximization
- Voxformer – Vocal Multi-FX
- Warmifier – Tube/valve warming & harmonic enhancement
Voxengo Complete Bundle v2023.5 System Requirements
- Operating System: This plugin is compatible with Windows (32- and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and later versions, if not announced as unsupported) and macOS (10.11 and later version, if not announced as unsupported) computers (2.5 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 4 GB of system RAM required).
How to Download and Install Voxengo Complete Bundle v2023.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Voxengo.Complete.Bundle.2023.5-TCD.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Voxengo Complete Bundle v2023.5 installed on your PC.